The CJSC “NBP Pakistan Subsidiary Bank in Tajikistan” warmly welcomes you!
A leading Government owned commercial bank of Pakistan with total assets worth around USD: 13 billion.

  


Notice of the closure of NBP Pakistan Subsidiary Bank in Tajikistan

 

Dear Customers!

With all respect we regret to inform you that by decision of the Board of Directors of the National Bank of Pakistan, a decision has been taken to terminate activities in the Tajikistan in the near future. In this regard, we kindly ask you to close your existing accounts in the Branch until March 31, 2021.

Please note that the Branch closure is associated with its voluntary liquidation, moreover, the financial position is quite stable. The Branch has enough liquidity to fully meet its obligations and settle accounts with all depositors. The above mentioned deadline, until March 31, 2021, is provided so that our customers /depositors have the opportunity to choose another bank to meet their needs and avoid the inconvenience of changing the bank.

NBP Pakistan Subsidiary Bank in Tajikistan expresses gratitude for the long-term and fruitful cooperation with our bank and wishes you success and prosperity!

We kindly ask you to pick up the written notice at the bank‘s office at the address: Business Center “Sozidanie”, 48 Ayni avenue, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, tel: (44) 610 44 14/12

You are here

Home » Tariffs in TJS, USD, EURO

Tariffs in USD

 

 

  Tariffs of bank charges for foreign currency (USD)
No Service Normal rate    Notes
1 Maintenance of Current Accounts
1.1 Account opening No charges  
1.2 Closing of Account (Account maintenance fee) No charges Maintenance of Account
1.3 Change of A/c holder No charges  
1.4 Issuance of daily  a/c statements No charges  
1.5 Issuance of  consolidated a/c statements No charges for 1 month
1.7 Cancellation of lost Cheque book No charges  
2 Remittance:
2,1 In favour  of clients inside  the Bank No charges  
2,2 SWIFT  Transfers  (bank correspondent charges are paid by Beneficiary) option Ben 10 USD Upto USD: 3,000.00 
2,3 SWIFT  Transfers  (bank correspondent charges are paid by Beneficiary) option Ben 20 USD from USD: 3,001.  up to USD 10,000 
2,4 SWIFT  Transfers  (bank correspondent charges are paid by Beneficiary) option Ben 0,15% (min 25 USD) from USD:10,001.  up to  USD 50,000 
2,5 SWIFT  Transfers  (bank correspondent charges are paid by Beneficiary) option Ben 0,10% (min 75.00 USD) from USD:50,001.  up to  USD 100,000 
2,6 SWIFT  Transfers  (bank correspondent charges are paid by Beneficiary) option Ben 0,075% (min 100 USD) over  USD 100 000
3 Transaction with cash
3,1 Deposits by cash No charges  
3,2 Cash withdrawal against cash  deposit No charges  
3,3 Cash withdrawal against remittances for account holders. 0,50%  
3,4 Cash withdrawal against remittances without opening  a/c 1%  
3,5 Encashment / collection of proceed of USD Foreign Demand Drafts and collection of all cheques drawn on other banks (incl. correspondent charges) 2% Minimum tariff USD 75 for all USD cheques, and USD Demand Drafts plus correspondent bank charges 
4 Conversion operations
4,1 Conversion operations on inward remittances (purchasing) at NBT's Official Rate.  
4.2 Conversion operations on inward remittances(selling) As per prevailing market tariff  
4,3 Currency conversion rate at counter / exchange rate. As per prevailing market tariff  
5 Bank Guarantee
5,1 Issue of  Guarantee   If 100% is covered by Cash then 0.5% per quarter. Minimum USD: 30.00.                   
If 75% is covered by Cash and remaining 25% with tangible security; then 0.75% per quarter.  Minimum USD: 30.00.
If 50% is covered by cash and remaining 50% is covered by tangible security, then 1% per quarter. Minimum USD: 30.00
5,2 Confirmation of Guarantee 0,40% per quarter. Minim tariff USD: 50,00                                                     
5,3 Amendments of Guarantee USD 30 For each amendment.
5,4 Extension of Guarantee USD 30 USD: 30.00 plus applicable tariff as per clause no. 5.1.
5,5 Cancellation of Guarantee before expiry date. 0,05% of the Guarantee amount. Minimum USD: 30.00
6 Letter of credit
6,1 Issue of  Letter of Credit. 0,50% If 100% is covered by Cash then 0.5% per quarter. Minimum USD: 200.00.                   
0,75% If 75% is covered by Cash and remaining 25% with tangible security; then 0.75% per quarter.  Minimum USD: 300.00.
1,00% If 50% is covered by cash and remaining 50% is covered by tangible security, then1% per quarter. Minimum USD: 500.00
6,2 Advising of Letter of Credit USD 100  
6,3 Confirmation of Letter of Credit 0,40% per quarter. Minim tariff USD: 50,00                                                     
6,4 Amendments of Letter of Credit USD: 30.00 For each amendment.
6,5 Extension of Letter of Credit. USD: 30.00 USD: 30.00 plus applicable tariff as per clause no. 6.1.
6,6 Cancellation of Letter of Credit before expiry date. 0,05% of the L/C amount. Minimum USD: 30.00
6,7 Documents Collection charges USD 50 + Correspondent and courier’s services USD 30 
6,8 Acceptance, reviewing and payment against documents 0,50% Minim - USD 100
7 Other services
7,1 Authenticity of banknotes TJS 2 per banknote
7,2 Issue of a/c  certificates at client’s request TJS 50,00  
7,3 Issue of a/c certificates at audit company’s request  TJS 100,00  
7,4 Issue of document  duplicates  TJS 50  
       
  Note:    *  Tariffs include indirect taxes    
              *  Tariffs may be revised/tailored for by the  order of General Manager  
              *  The Branch fixes own tariffs for transactions not included in the list  

Currency rates

Currency exchange rates on February 25, 2021

 
    Purchase Sell  
   1 USD 11.3100 11.3300 TJS
   1 EUR 13.7000

13.9000

TJS 
         

News

07/10/2012
.

.